Valentines Day Fizzy Ice Cream Float
Valentine’s Day is a day full of hugs, kisses, “I Love You’s” and of course, delicious sweets! And what better way to show the ones you love how much you truly care by making them this fun Valentine’s Day Fizzy Ice Cream Float?! This delicious, kid-friendly drink would make the perfect snack or dessert for all your little loves come February 14th!
-Frizzante Sour Cherry Lemon Fizzy Juice
-Ice Cream Sundae Dish
-Vanilla Ice Cream
-Red & Pink Sprinkles
-Color Coordinating Paper Straw
-Candy or Cherry Topper
1. Begin by taking your Sour Cherry Lemon Frizzante and pour it into your ice cream sundae dish, filling the dish just about 1/3 full.
2. Next, scoop approximately 3 scoops of vanilla ice cream into your dish so it settles into the Frizzante.
Your sundae dish should be just about full!
3. Now it is time to add some of those colorful, red and pink sprinkles!
4. And a fun Valentine’s Day themed paper straw!
4. Last but not least, finish off your sweet, holiday fizzy ice cream float with themed candy or cherry.
We loved using Sweetworks Shimmer Light Pink Gumballs for an extra special treat!
And there you have it! A deliciously sweet, Valentine’s Day treat the whole family is sure to enjoy!
We hope your Valentine’s Day is full of hearts, smiles and a bit of fizzy, ice cream fun!