“This post is in partnership with Universal Pictures Home Entertainment” fifty shades darker
Fifty Shades Darker Movie Night With ITunes
I have the perfect plan this weekend! How about a girls night in with your favorite friends and Fifty Shades Darker? You might have been too shy to see it in the theater but this movie is just the thing to watch with your closest girlfriends. The film is now available on iTunes, and coming to Blu-ray and DVD on May 9. Get ready to stay in and slip into something darker this weekend with my quick and easy hostess ideas for the perfect gathering.
Steps to the Perfect Fifty Shades Darker Girls Night Screening Party
- Purchasing the film on iTunes for a GIRLS NIGHT IN this weekend with FIFTY SHADES DARKER.
- Dowload the Party Printables Here Party Printable Bundle
- Invite your closest girlfriends
- Make the Fifty Shades Sangria and refrigerate
- Make the Mini Kiss Bites
- Make the Black Tie Pasta and refrigerate
- Make the Fifty Shades Movie Mix Dessert for a sweet treat
- Set up the Fifty Shades fantasy Game Cards
- Get ready to slip into something darker
Black Tie Pasta Recipe
Black Tie Pasta of course because you know how Christian Grey loves a black tie affair.
- 2 cups very small cauliflower florets cut small
- 8 ounces bow-tie pasta or one full box
- 1/2 cup crême fraîche, at room temperature or substitute with an alfredo sauce
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 2 to 3 ounces black caviar – optional
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 chicken breast baked and thinly sliced
- In a medium saucepan of salted boiling water, cook the cauliflower until tender but firm
- Meanwhile, in a large pot of salted boiling water, cook the pasta until just al dente, Toss the cauliflower into the pot with the pasta and cook until heated through, about 30 seconds.
- Transfer the pasta mixture to a large bowl. Mix the pasta and cauliflower with the crème fraîche or alfredo sauce and chives. Add the caviar and pepper and then just mix lightly.
- Divide the pasta among 4 warmed shallow bowls and serve immediately if you have more guests you can double the recipe if you want to add more caviar and have some to spare feel free to add.
Fifty Shades Darker No Regrets Sangria
How about a fun and fruity Wine, shades of grey blackberries and blueberries garnished with blueberry picks
- 1 liter ginger ale, chilled
- Blackberries and Blueberries
- Black food coloring
Prep about 30 m
Ready In about 1 h 30 m
In a pitcher, combine peach schnapps, cognac, sugar, blueberries, blackberries, sliced mangos. Chill for at least an hour.
Pour fruit mixture into a large punch bowl. Stir in white wine and ginger ale.
- Use food coloring to achieve your favorite shade of grey
Fifty Shades Darker No Rules Movie Mix
- 3 oz packet microwave popcorn (to yield 12 cups popped)
- 2 oz (1/4 cup) butter
- 2 3/4 oz (1/4 cup) light corn syrup
- 2 cups rice chex mix
- 3 1/2 oz (1/2 cup) granulated sugar
- 5oz Dark Chocolate Melts
- 5oz White Chocolate Melts
- 5oz Grey Chocolate Melts
- 1 box Red Hots
- Heart Sprinkles mini & large
- Pop your popcorn in the microwave according to bag directions
- Place your popcorn in a large bowl and set aside
- Melt White chocolate chips in the microwave, heating it in 30-45 second intervals. Stir your chocolate each time until it is fully melted. Pour the melted chocolate over the popcorn and gently mix it in coating the popcorn.
- spread the popcorn and chocolate mixture out onto a parchment lined baking sheet and allow it to cool.
- Melt Dark chocolate chips in the microwave, heating it in 30-45 second intervals. Stir your chocolate each time until it is fully melted. Drizzle the melted chocolate over the popcorn Do Not Mix
- Melt Grey chocolate chips in the microwave, heating it in 30-45 second intervals. Stir your chocolate each time until it is fully melted. Drizzle the melted chocolate over the popcorn Do Not Mix
- Add Heart Sprinkles to stick to chocolate
- Break up your popcorn chex mixture and add in the red hots and serve in cute party containers.
More Fifty Shades Darker Party Ideas
Find additional Fifty Shades Darker Girls Night In ideas by visiting FiftyShadesNightIn.com
Bring home Fifty Shades Darker Unrated with deleted and extended scenes and an all-new sneak peek of Fifty Shades Freed.
About The Film Fifty Shades Darker
When a wounded Christian Grey (Jamie Dornan, “The Fall,” Anthropoid) tries to entice a cautious Anastasia Steele (Dakota Johnson, How to Be Single, Black Mass) back into his life, she demands a new arrangement before she will give him another chance. As the two begin to build trust and find stability, shadowy figures from Christian’s past start to circle the couple. Jack Hyde (Eric Johnson, “The Knick,” “Smallville”) and Elena Lincoln (Kim Basinger, L.A. Confidential, 9 ½ Weeks) intensify the story, determined to destroy the couple’s hopes for a future together.
Directed by James Foley (“House of Cards,” Fear), Fifty Shades Darker also features Bella Heathcote (Dark Shadows, “The Man in the High Castle”), as well as returning cast members Oscar® winner Marcia Gay Harden (Fifty Shades of Grey, Miller’s Crossing) and Rita Ora (Fifty Shades of Grey).
In addition to both the original theatrical version and a steamy new unrated version with over 13 minutes of footage not seen in theatres, Fifty Shades Darker Unrated Edition comes with over 30 minutes of never-before-seen bonus content, including cast interviews, behind-the-scenes features, and a peek at what lies ahead in the upcoming Fifty Shades Freed!